Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Dream Lost? or Found?

I have had this dream.  I have had it for quite a while, actually.  It never fails though ...work...ministry...family...life... happens...and my dream falls through the cracks.  It doesn't completely go away however... every once in a while, I feel this twinge of hope that it is still around somewhere.  It's happening as we speak.  That spark of light that could fuel a flame, IF everything was at the right place at the right time.

Do you ever feel that way?  Has God placed something on your heart?  Maybe an idea or a project, but then things...life get in the way?  I am often left wondering if putting something else on my plate is the right thing to do. I can't help but feel however, that He is leading me in that direction.    So I have to push through I guess.  Pray about it some more.  Pray "circles" around it like Mark Batterson talks about in His book, The Circle Maker.  I will have to work hard not to forget it this time.  I have a choice and I want to let those sparks be a catalyst for something God worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment