Wednesday, September 11, 2013

One of Those Weeks

We all have them every once in a while.  One of those weeks that you are burning the candle at both ends.  Last week was one of them.  My husband was gone on a well-deserved trip with his dad.   Somehow we all made it through unscathed...well almost.

The bus did get a flat tire while I was picking up kids for youth activities.  Thank goodness we are all safe.

I had to be in three places at once on several occasions.  Thank goodness for great leaders and a wonderful mother - in - love who wasn't afraid to take home a route for me.

I had planned several big events this week...I will think twice about that next time.

I over slept one morning after staying up way too late working on things...thankfully mother-in-love was here to take the kids to school.  


Have I told you how awesome my mother-in-love is?


No comments:

Post a Comment